2010/11/02

A New Coffe Shop!!!

Yesterday morning...(actually it was already pass 11:00am.) I was walking in the park near my room to throw away garbage. Then I saw a cute orange car parked in the park.
It was a coffee shop!!!
Recently, a young man started a small coffee shop with his cute orange car.(^v^)
Its name is "Ballon Do'r". Ballon d0'r is a name of an annual association football award referred to as European Footballer of the year.

I ordered coffee and a french toast which was nice.
It is open from 11:00am to 3:00pm or 5:00pm during week day.
If you live near Takesako park, why don't you come to "Ballon do'r" and have some nice drink before you go to school:-)

3 件のコメント:

  1. I didn't know this coffee shop.
    I like coffee^^
    So I want to drink coffee and eat french toast
    in this coffee shop\(^o^)/

    返信削除
  2. Yesterday evening,I saw this car.
    But I saw it on the road so it means the shop was closed.

    Next time I'll go there♥

    返信削除
  3. Is this down at the bottom of the hill, near Popura?
    Coffee and french toast sounds really good. Maybe I will stop down there some time...
    I think I just might have to make french toast for breakfast tomorrow too...

    返信削除