2011/01/20

about blogging :p

Do you like blogging??
I like blogging because I can write down my daily life easily with some pictures.  At first, I didn't like strangers to see my blog for privacy but It's easy to keep privacy. All I have to do is to be care full not to write too much information or just block my blog from stranger.
Blogging is much easier then a notebook diary. Maybe I will forget  my daily life or  even special occasions easily if I didn't use blog.
I also like receiving comment from readers:-)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I am glad that you have become more comfortable with the privacy issue. It seems that a lot of people in Japan use nicknames, and do not share their faces online. This is very interesting to me.
    I look forward to reading more on your blog in the future. ;^)

    返信削除